Find your fit
We believe that everyone can find their fit. With a degree from the Division of Multidisciplinary Programs, you can choose an existing major or design a course of study to suit your personal, academic and professional interests.
Mix and match courses from across programs and departments. Combine your career experience with an academic discipline. Create your own unique course of study that reflects your talents, interests, skills and career goals. The Division of Multidisciplinary Programs offers several customizable degree programs for students interested in forging their own path.
Degrees and areas of study offered
The Division of Multidisciplinary Programs awards the following degrees and certifications:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (B.A.A.S.)
- Applied ethics (certification)
- Bachelor of Arts in liberal studies (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science in medical humanities (B.A./B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in multidisciplinary studies (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Arts in philosophy (B.A.)
- Women's and gender studies (certification)
- Digital humanities (certification)
- Master of Arts in publishing (M.A.)
- Master of Interdisciplinary Studies (M.I.S.)