Continuing your fitness journey at home?
We will be updating this page with various ways Campus Recreation is bringing fitness to you, including challenges and livestream Group Axe classes.
Livestream Group Axe classes via Zoom: Aug. 24 through Nov. 20
To register for a Zoom tutoring session, visit the Join via Zoom link and select the date that fits your need. Don't worry, you can still drop in to a class! After registering, you will instantly receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Make sure Zoom has access to your device's microphone and video.
- Mute your microphone (bottom right-hand corner of the Zoom window). If your microphone is not muted, the camera will flip to you.
Note: We will be recording these videos and plan to share them.
|Tuesday||7:15 to 8 p.m.||Restorative Yoga||Livestream via Zoom|
Join the movement!
Stay active, connected and engaged while practicing social distancing by participating in the 2020 Recreation Movement, a program bringing together more than 40 colleges and universities across the country through digital fitness and recreation.
All SFA faculty, staff and students are eligible to participate. Once you create an account, you’ll have instant access to live and prerecorded workouts and fitness and movement classes. After each class, log your total number of active minutes, and watch SFA’s total minutes stack up against other participating schools.
To get started:
- Visit 2020recreationmovement.com
- Sign up using your SFA email address.
- Log in for access to live and prerecorded workouts and classes from all participating universities and colleges.
- Log your total number of active minutes after each class.
Not taking a fitness class? Log any form of movement on your account!